Menu
Highlighted
Tris89
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Crossed line

I’ve noticed 2 charges for phone calls made by my landline number which clearly I haven’t as I don’t even own a house phone and nothing has been plugged into the phone socket since moving in, one call was last month and one this month. I called up customer services to advise the first time I saw this on my bill and was told this is possibly a crossed line issued and I’d be credited in my following bill. I have checked to see if I will be credited and now noted a second call that’s due to be added to my next bill that I haven’t made. How can I go about sorting this?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Crossed line

Hi, Tris89.

Thanks for the post and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear about your  billing issue. How are things looking at the moment? Have you managed to get in touch again with our team? If not, you can send a text message to our Cable SMS Support on +447533051809. We'd love to assist you further.

Please let us know if this helps.

Raziel_I

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Tris89
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, I did in fact text the line and an engineer came out, checked the cab and advised that my line was indeed crossed with someone else, so my issue has been rectified.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Tris89,

Thanks for taking the time to pop back through to us and let us know this has all been resolved now. 

If you need any help in future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks

Lindsey_C