cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crossed line/call charges

Miizzsmiith
Joining in

For the last 4/5 months I have had phone calls charges added to my account despite not owning a landline phone in my property.

Virgin media sent an engineer out to my property who did not check any phone line issues but instead proceeded to improve my wifi signal which is not what they were called out for. I am continuously back and forward month after month sorting out an issue and having to re-explain myself which is starting to get on my nerves.

i have been with virgin media for years now and never had an issue at the start but for the past 2 or so years it has been one thing after the other. How is it acceptable that virgin media cannot keep my account and services safe to the point I am paying for another persons call charges? And they cannot fix the issue!? 
Has anyone else had the same issues and actually had the issue resolved? I’m ready to cancel my account now. Pay far to much for the bare minimum and receive nothing but issues, stress and shocking customer service everytime. 

2 REPLIES 2

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Miizzsmiith,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're being charged for landline call charges when you do not have a landline connected at your property. It sound like you may be experiencing some crossed line issues. I'll be more than happy to investigate this for you so we can help have this resolved.

I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. In order to have a crossed line investigated, we will need to arrange for a technician visit again to see what is causing this issue. Once we confirm if it is a crossed line that is causing these issues, we'll be able to look at your previous call charges and we'll be able to discuss a credit refund for what you have been charged extra by this mistake.

Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Miizzsmiith,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message. I'm glad that we were able to confirm that it was a crossed line that was impacting your services and creating additional charges to your monthly bills. 

I'm glad that this is now resolved and you're happy with the resolution I proposed. 

Please keep us updated on how you're getting on and if you need any further help or support.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs