cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crackling noise on my land line ;cannot make or receive calls

gnaathan
Joining in

We cannot answer or make any calls on our land line.  We have changed handset and the noise still there .  Could you please check and repair ASAP 

3 REPLIES 3

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @gnaathan, sorry to hear of the issues with your landline! We will need to arrange a technicians appointment for you to get this resolved. I will send you a PM to confirm some information and hopefully we will get this booked in for you ASAP. 

If you can look in the top right corner of your page for the PM it will appear in your inbox. 

All the best. 

Molly

Hi All, to update the thread - an appointment has now been booked at the first available slot. 

You can view and manage appointments via your my virgin media account.  It should appear after 24 hours, and you are able to change or cancel your appointment as long as it is by 4pm the day before the appointment.

Hopefully it goes well - please let us know how you get on! Then we can offer any further support if needed. 

All the best. 

Molly

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi All, just updating the thread. 

Thank you to @gnaathan for PM'ing with us. An appointment has been booked to get this resolved in the first available slot. 

You can view and manage appointments via your My Virgin Media account

Hopefully this will be resolved for you in the appointment, please let us know how you get on! If you require any further support following the appointment just let us know so we can help. Hope it goes well!

All the best. 

Molly