cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact virgin human

Jamesp5377
On our wavelength

Anyone know how to get in touch with a human who actually works for virgin media? Bloody idiots keep sending emails and texts that you can't reply to. Worst customer service in the history of any company I've had to deal with. 

8 REPLIES 8

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi JAmesp5377

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community.

I am very sorry to hear you are having trouble contacting the team.

Can you please expand on what the issue is regarding and we will do all we can to help. 

Thank you 

Nat

Why is it this incompetent company doesn't take replies to emails and texts? How is anyone supposed to get an easy solution to an easy problem?

Still waiting on a returns envelope for your kit. The idiots have sent it to my old address which they know I moved from in January. They are trying to bill me £40 for their incompetence and I'm getting annoyed. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply Jamesp5377. 

Was your new address provided to us at the time of the disconnection? If not, the system will automatically generate the request for the returns package to be sent to the account address. 

You can request the package to your new address by entering your details here

Thank you 

Nat

Of course it was given, its part of the cancellation form. 

The point is, if you don't inform the customer what address you've sent the returns envelope to how do you realistically expect them to find your mistake? 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply. 

We will ensure your feedback is passed on to the business for review. 

Once again, we apologise for any mistakes with the postal address and for any delays this has caused. 

Nat

I still haven't received a returns envelope after giving you the correct address again. Clearly you don't want your stuff back

Hi James, thank you for getting back to us, sorry to hear the returns packaging still has not arrived. 

Did you complete the form to request it again? Provided in the link here: request-returns-pack | Virgin Media

I will send you a PM to confirm a few details and get this sorted for you. 

Thank you for your patience with us in the meantime. 
All the best!

Molly