I have escalated this to my manager now 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
ashee82
Joining in
Message 32 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint

Hi can you advise what this escalation means when will someone contact me ? I spent over an hour ok the phone yesterday too to be told that the  system states you will be calling me today?

if that is the case please call me after 4 as i am at work i await your response as to the further action that is being taken 

0 Kudos
ashee82
Joining in
Message 33 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint

I do not understand why i am being continually ignored repeatedly by virgin since last week i have spent over an hour and a half daily trying to resolve this matter . Being told totally contradictory advise and yet till date no manager or staff member  has called me back to resolve my complain!! What will it take a death of a vulnerable  adult for virgin to resolve this matter!! 

0 Kudos
ashee82
Joining in
Message 34 of 35
Flag for a moderator

ONGOING COMPLAINT

I do not understand why i am being continually ignored repeatedly by virgin since last week i have spent over an hour and a half daily trying to resolve this matter . Being told totally contradictory advise and yet till date no manager or staff member  has called me back to resolve my complain!! What will it take a death of a vulnerable  adult for virgin to resolve this matter!!  We have two adults without lifeline alarms and virgin are ignoring my messages 

0 Kudos
ashee82
Joining in
Message 35 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Complaint

ONGOING COMPLAINT

I do not understand why i am being continually ignored repeatedly by virgin since last week i have spent over an hour and a half daily trying to resolve this matter . Being told totally contradictory advise and yet till date no manager or staff member  has called me back to resolve my complain!! What will it take a death of a vulnerable  adult for virgin to resolve this matter!!  We have two adults without lifeline alarms and virgin are ignoring my messages 

0 Kudos