cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint about cancelling my landline and issuing a new contract without my input or consent

Peterkelly
On our wavelength

Hello been trying since 17/03/2022 to have my complaint dealt with no success yet. 1) landline disconnected on 16/03/2022 without agreement 2) new contract issued dated 16/03/2022 advising I had cancelled landline and agreed to a new contract I had no contact with Virgin Media on 16/03/2022 this was Freud on behalf of Virgin Media. Spent Over 15 hours calling Virgin Media a VM rep Connar Ellington took this up then said I could no longer contact him by e-mail . My complaint not resolved can you take this up 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Peterkelly, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Sorry to see of the experience you've had here, I can appreciate that you would like this resolving. I can't promise nothing as you can appreciate as I don't know the finer details of what's happened. When you've spoken with the team over the phone, what have they advised? We wouldn't just place you on a new contract - has it been confirmed as fraud? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Peterkelly, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Sorry to see of the experience you've had here, I can appreciate that you would like this resolving. I can't promise nothing as you can appreciate as I don't know the finer details of what's happened. When you've spoken with the team over the phone, what have they advised? We wouldn't just place you on a new contract - has it been confirmed as fraud? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Peterkelly
On our wavelength

I have checked and spoken to Virgin Media they said no contract on system and I then sent Connar a copy I have checked with Citizens Advice and as Contract issued without my consent or agreement and change to my payments by direct debit made by Virgin Media this constitutes fraud 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I understand the latter part - but we would only determine fraud, if that was the case. 

I will send you over a private message so that I can take a look into your account and see what is going on. 

Cheers, 

Ryan.

Peterkelly
On our wavelength

Thanks Would appreciate any help

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Don't worry at all mate - I have sent you over a private message if you could respond to that please 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan.