cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Phone Line

glynbob
Joining in

Hi, is it possible to use my Hub 4 router for my landline connection. I have connected it via the adapter lead but there is no dial tone and the phone says "check phone line"

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey glynbob,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your landline, have you been advised that your landline has changed over to the fibre network via your broadband hub from the traditional wall socket? If you area hasn't yet been changed over you would need to wait till the migration has gone ahead to plug into the wall socket until the change over happens in your area. Do you still have dial tone on the wall socket at the moment?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

No don't have any dial tone from the socket, i haven't used it for over a year but was hoping to connect via the hub. 

Thanks for coming back to us glynbob, it would need to be activated on the hub, this would usually be done by the migration to your hub.

I can look into this further to see if a date for the changeover has been added to your account here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L