cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for mobile calls

waynelomax
Joining in

Hi, I’ve got evening and weekend calls but have just been billed for a mobile call. It was only for 8 minutes. How do I get a refund and make sure it doesn’t happen again 

3 REPLIES 3

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@waynelomax wrote:

Hi, I’ve got evening and weekend calls but have just been billed for a mobile call. It was only for 8 minutes. How do I get a refund and make sure it doesn’t happen again 

Be aware, there are different types of mobile calls. Not all are inclusive of your package.

Standard mobiles are included. Whereas next generation Wi-Fi based mobile calls are chargeable.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi, thanks but it was just a normal mobile number

Hi @waynelomax,

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

I'm so sorry to hear you appear to have been billed for calling a standard Mobile number

I would like to take a closer look into this and your package plan so will pop you a PM now to confirm some details.

Please keep an eye out for the purple icon in the top right hand corner of your page for my message.

Speak soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs