cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change to VOIP

HollyandIvy
Joining in

I have received a 9cm long connector to connect to a phone which is located 11 metres from the Hub.

I have no wish to relocate the phone.

Could someone suggest a solution please.

6 REPLIES 6

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @HollyandIvy

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I do understand about the wish to not relocate the phone. This would mean the hub needs relocating in this case. 

I shall send you a PM now to book this in.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I do not wish to relocate the hub.  It is connected to my PC by ethernet cable. 

Thanks for coming back to me. With the upcoming migration for the phone services to our 21CV (phone via the hub) we would need to relocate one or the other to be able to do this

Please reply to my PM with the details requested so I can book the engineer visit in.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi @HollyandIvy,

Please send those details via PM to me. We've had them deleted from forums 🙂

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

John, I've heard of others in similar situations as OP having an engineer booked to come around to route cables to allow customers to keep their hub and telephone positions where they are. 

Is this now being disallowed?

Hi n0a1mc

Thanks for your comment 🙂

This as far am aware would need a relocation but the engineer visit will tell us more 🙂

Have a great weekend

John_GS
Forum Team