cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of Telephone to Fibre

BobT
On our wavelength

Hi All - Received notification of change of cabling for telephone.  Can anyone advise me where this new cable will need to be run FROM?  Existing cable runs out of sight under ground floor and I want the new fibre cable to do the same.

Any clarification appreciated

Regards - BobT

13 REPLIES 13

Hi BobT

I'm deeply sorry to hear that you and your partner have not been well. Thank you for getting back in touch with us. We'll get your landline sorted for you now. Please join me on private message so I can locate your account. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @BobT

Thank you very much for joining me private message. 

Really glad to hear that this is all finally resolved for you and you're all set up. Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

BobT
On our wavelength

Thanks to various posters for your contributions.  Particular thanks to Carley-s who went the 'extra mile' (and more!) in assisting me with this.

Do all take care

Kindest Regards - BobT

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @BobT,

Thank you for coming back to us. I'll pass on the kind words to Carley's manager so they know that you're happy with their help! 🙂

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. We're here to assist! 🙂

Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs