cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant make or receive calls

Scottonetime
Tuning in

When im trying to make a call its saying call failed. Im on iphone and gone through all there trouble shoot suggestions and still no further forward. So now im here to see if its anything from your end.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Scottonetime
Tuning in

And yes everything has worked fine, ive had the phone and sim almost a year and never had an issues.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Scottonetime 

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear you cannot make or receive calls to your mobile. Has this ever worked with the sim and handset? Does the same occur when calling both other mobiles or landlines?  Are you using WiFi calling or calling normally?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Scottonetime
Tuning in

Im using wifi calling and even when i ring other iPhones still the same thing, and they still cant ring me. Its not even letting me ring 789 or the customer care number either.

Scottonetime
Tuning in

And yes everything has worked fine, ive had the phone and sim almost a year and never had an issues.

Thank you for confirming this @Scottonetime 

Please check your account to see if you have exceeded your spend cap or not and if not can you try the sim in another handset to see if it's a sim or handset issue? 

Please ensure you've download the latest version of software for the handset. Have you also tried the troubleshooting steps advised here to see if this resolves the issue?

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Scottonetime
Tuning in

I get unlimited calls and texts so that is not the problem, and yes i have tried it another handset still the same thing. its as if ive been cut off but i know i havent cause my bills up to date.

Okay, let's take a look at things at our side @Scottonetime

Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon.

Here to help 🙂
Carley