cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make or receive calls on home phone.

chrisjones1
Tuning in

My home phone has not been working for a couple of days now. I have been going round and round in circles on the online help/support pages, and have been unable to speak to anyone to report the problem. I have seen references on the Community pages about a migration to fibre optic, and wonder whether it may be something to do with that, although I have received no communications, either by email or post,  from Virgin about that issue. I have tried the status checks, which tell me that there is no problem. What is the best way to report this issue?

21 REPLIES 21

It’s never been resolved in all the years we’ve had it, so we’ve stopped complaining about it now. But we may as well not have a landline. How do I take that off my package? I want to keep TV and broadband only. Under changing package online it only seems to factor in upgrading rather than downgrading.

Thanks for your reply @lindyloo2222,

Once this outage is resolved, the line should then work for you.

If for any reason it doesn't, we can then look at sending an engineer if required to ensure the line is working for you.

If you would prefer to remove the land line, the team can look at TV and Broadband only packages for you.

You can discuss the package and offers by calling the team on 150 from a Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other line. 

Alternatively you can text us on 0753 305 1809. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide