cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Place Order for Phone Adapter

apjd_1968
Joining in

Received email in June 2021 Titled "Your new fibre home service".  Basically advising my phone service will go from traditional phone line to new fibre service on August 27th 2021.  Clicked "I am ready to switch" .  Taken to another webpage and selected "I am ready to switch" and "continue".  Received message thanking me for confirming and informing me that you will be sending me adapter in post. This was early June 2021 and no follow up email.  Checked account to tarck orders and cannot see any reference to this.  Have another order showing which is to upgrade to Hub 4.  So I have no idea if the adapter is on order or not.  Can you help.  Many Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi apjd_1968, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've not received any further information or the adapter. 

If there is a new hub on order, it sounds as though the hub you have isn't compatible so the new hub would be sent. I can double check this for you but will need to check some details with you first. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Many Thanks - Replied to PM