cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel home phone

Steve_Garrett
Joining in

I wish to cancel my phone line but keep my broadband, unfortunately I cannot get an answer on the 150 or the 0345 number to amend my account, anyone have a number thats manned and answered.

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Steve_Garrett,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

It's a shame to hear that you wish to cancel one of your services. I'm afraid we're unable to process a package change or cancellation from here. As such, it'd be best to speak with our retentions department on 0345 454 1111 (or 150 from a Virgin Media landline) and they can outline your options for you.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Thanks for the prompt reply Zach but I wont hold my breath I have tried both those numbers and I never get passed being on hold for long periods of time. I also haven't had my e-mail issue resolved from 2 years ago either so not a happy customer.

Thanks for getting back to us Steve_Garrett,

I'm sorry you've had some trouble getting in touch, you can also reach us via text on +44753 305 1809

Are you able to elaborate on what issues you've had with the email?

Alex_Rm