cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not get through on 150 or 03454541111

michael0071
On our wavelength

I am trying to contact you for a engineer as you requested me by email and letter in connection with my land line to be changed to fibre net work .

Why is 150 not working as is 03454541111 just a continuous tone when pressing one after prompted

3 days now not happy please help as I need my phone to make calls if and when needed for my health problems

5 REPLIES 5

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Michael, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to contact us at the moment.

I can definitely look into this for you to help you, but firstly I'll need to pop you a PM to ask you to confirm some security details.

Please expect the PM soon and respond when you can. I am finishing for the day very soon, so don't worry if you don't hear from me again until tomorrow - I'll respond when I'm back online!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @michael0071, thanks for your reply via PM.

Don't worry about the late reply and I appreciate it's frustrating that isn't working for you.

I've booked in the home phone switchover appointment for you, you'll be pleased to know!

This will default to the earliest available slot, although I can't see this yet, you'll get a text message notification of the date and time.

If this doesn't work for you once confirmed, please let me know and I'll happily take a look at this for you.

I hope this helps!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Cheers Tom

Don't know if you have a mobile phone number for engineer to contact me??? 

Don't know if you have a mobile phone number for engineer to contact me??? [MOD EDIT: Personal information]

Hi @michael0071, thanks for your reply - you're welcome.

I'll pop you another PM just asking you to confirm your mobile number, I'll make sure this is fully correct for you.

Many thanks

Tom_W