cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I got a full call log?

Lauraf87
Joining in

Hello. 
I am trying to track down a lost phone number and was wondering whether it is possible to see my full call log from my home phone? 
thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You should be able to get the details of any CHARGEABLE call.

If the call was free or inclusive of your call package then VM have no reason to retain the data for billing purposes.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

goslow
Alessandro Volta

This has been asked in previous topics and, unfortunately, the answer seems to be a 'no'

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Itemised-calls/td-p/4772039

Does your phone store any call lists or re-dial option for numbers (depending on how far back in time you are trying to go and whether you want a number coming in or going out)?

If you are looking for an outbound number, which may have generated a call charge, have you looked back in the 'Bills' section of 'My Virgin Media' which should allow you to download the last 12 months of bills. (Calls within your phone package won't be listed though)