cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls from 0800 408 9340

Paul001
Superfast

Hi,

Had 3 calls in the last 5 days from 0800 408 9340 all claiming to be from VM offering me more packages for the landline.

Are these from VM or just a scam? 

Thanks

141 REPLIES 141

I think the message must have got through, not had any for a few weeks, it was getting beyond belief !!!.

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry about that CHRIS6661960, glad all seems to be ok now for you 🙂 

Do be advised that we will not be responding to posts until we return on 27th December. Please call 150/03454541111 if you need immediate assistance.

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

jfc777
Joining in

Its Virgin Mobile.

I have TV Broadband and Phone with them. I saw an online offer for an iPhone x along with ipad so signed up for it.
Today I get a call from some very poor english speaking woman trying to convincen me to have the iphone 6s or 7 instead....not sure how that works but not interested in the slightest. I run a business have 8 contracts with 02 and thought why not get the next one with Virgin...well I wont be doing that again!

David_Pn
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi jfc777

Thank you for posting on our community forum pages. 

We are sorry to hear of any disappointment with our services.

Our team may look to promote products and services to our customers when this is found to be appropriate.

If we can help with anything please get in touch.

Many thanks. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Thats fine, but its not right to bombard people with call after call after call after call.

Hi CHRIS6661960,

We certainly do appreciate that. My apologies if you feel that has been the case. 

^Martin

Fiestamk6
Joining in

Tired of getting calls like this. Staff are extremely rude when you answer, and try to force deals onto your account, one person tried to get me to start a new contract when I said no, they also offer deals that are more expensive than anywhere else and have no loyalty to long standing customers. I have asked numerous times to stop the phone calls after various very rude and pushy conversations and I still get Calls most days. The company have no loyalty what so ever, been with them for 7 years and they still try to make me pay more than anywhere else for a contract . 

Hi Fiestamk6,

Sorry for the calls. You can also opt out of marketing, in your online account. This can take upto 30 days but normally much sooner.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I have done this and requested via phone to take me off the call list. But I still get calls. The deals aren’t deals either I have been offered contracts and more expensive than you show online. 

When did you request this please? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill