Menu
IrritatedSteve
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Calls are being directed to voicemail instead of going through to answering machine

Until recently missed calls on my landline have gone through to my answering machine, but in the last few days they've been going through to voicemail. I had no idea this was happening, so missed several important messages which I have just found on voicemail.

It appears that the number of times the phone rings before going to voicemail has been reduced. I would like it to be reset to 10.

This is extraordinarily bad timing as my Mum died a few days ago and I really need to be in touch with my family. Missing messages has not helped.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Calls are being directed to voicemail instead of going through to answering machine

Hi Steve,

I am really sorry to hear about your mum, in regards to the voicemail we advise not to have a voicemail and an answerphone as you then have two services trying to do the same thing, I am more than happy to remove voicemail for you if this helps.

To do this I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can access your account, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos