cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling ID stopped working

Malkie52
Joining in

I had a line fault which was fixed but now 1471 caller ID has stopped working. When I dial 1471 it reverts to dial tone and number is not displayed on incoming calls.

13 REPLIES 13

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update @Malkie52

I'm glad to hear 1471 is now working, apologies about 1571. 

To confirm, what happens when you try to call 1571 from the device? 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

If I dial 1571 from my phone I hear the normal set up options etc but if I call my landlines number form a mobile the phone rings about 20 times then stops. The inbound call is not diverted to my mailbox as I would expect. This used to happen at around 10 rings

Hi Malkie52,

Thank you for reaching back out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear your Voicemail doesn't seem to be working, I have had a look our end and cannot see any issues at all, I can try to help by removing voicemail then re-adding it, I will first need to clear Security, so I can I will send you a invite into a private chat, I will send a invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Malkie52,

Thank you for reaching back out and confirming this has now been fix and is not working, if you do have any further issues, please let us know ASAP and we will be happy to help further?

Regards

Paul.