cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling ID stopped working

Malkie52
Joining in

I had a line fault which was fixed but now 1471 caller ID has stopped working. When I dial 1471 it reverts to dial tone and number is not displayed on incoming calls.

13 REPLIES 13

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @Malkie52 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your caller ID. 

I have managed to locate your account and have had a quick look over things, it seems as though caller ID had dropped off.  I have managed to get this back on for you, please could you check and see if this has worked? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi,

So the number now seems to display on my phone but when I dial 1471 it still reverts to dial tone. Also I tested 1571 and while I can access the mailbox service inbound calls do not appear to be diverting to mailbox if not answered.

Thanks for coming back to us @Malkie52.

I have removed your number from our network and re-added it back onto the network, please can you  test the caller display feature again and let me know if it works.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi,

There is no change, still same issues

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Malkie52

Thanks for getting back to us.

It can take up to 24 hours for the changes to take effect, can you pop back on here tomorrow evening and let us know if your Called ID is working by then?

Many thanks,

Serena

Hi,

Retested and no change.

CLI shows caller but if I dial 1471 that reverts to dial tone so cannot hear last caller I’d.

1571 takes me to voice mail system but inbound calls to not divert to voicemail if unanswered.

regards

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us @Malkie52

We are going to need to log this with out networking team.

I will need to pass DPA with you so will pop you over a PM. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for providing me with that information @Malkie52

I have just asked a colleague to take a look over things and he tried something I haven't before I do log this with networks could you tried one last time for me? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi,

1471 service now working as expected thanks but

1571 voice calling is still not diverting inbound calls. After 20 rings it just cuts off the inbound call