cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller id been off for 3 days

sportagegirl
On our wavelength

For some unknown reason my caller id for incoming calls has stopped working. Had no previous issues. Can anyone help please 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi sportagegirl,
Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your caller display has stopped working for no apparent reason, I was able to locate you with the details we have for you and cannot see any issues which may be causing this, this can sometimes happen if there has been a fault however I cannot see anything showing.

Have you tried a different phone just to make sure it isn't that, can you also try to call yourself to see if the same occurs?

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi sportagegirl,
Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your caller display has stopped working for no apparent reason, I was able to locate you with the details we have for you and cannot see any issues which may be causing this, this can sometimes happen if there has been a fault however I cannot see anything showing.

Have you tried a different phone just to make sure it isn't that, can you also try to call yourself to see if the same occurs?

Regards

Paul.

sportagegirl
On our wavelength

I posted here a day or so ago regarding my caller id suddenly stop working. A team member contacted me and said after checking he found no problem with the service and suggested trying a new phone. I have now bought a new phone but my caller id still doesn't work. I have a vulnerable person at home and I don't want them to fall victim to scammers so it's vital my caller id is active. Urgent help would be appreciated 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for reaching out to us once again @sportagegirl

I have further checks & it seems that it wasn't activated on the switch, I have activated this & it should now be working. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Thanks Zak I will check it 

Zak I have just rang the landline from my mobile and still no caller id 

Thanks for coming back to us @sportagegirl.

I have double checked this and the feature is definitely active on your line, a technician visit would be needed to get this problem resolved.

I can arrange the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment.
Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

Zak m has tried to solve this problem and said it was deactivated at the switch and he had turned it on however I rang the landline from my mobile but it still isn't working no caller id showing up. Its vital that this issue is resolved 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @sportagegirl

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

I can see you're currently in a private message with one of our agents, if you reply to the private message they'll get this looked at.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs