cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller display missing after fault fix

metalmust
Joining in

Good afternoon, our landline was fixed yesterday, which is good, but since the line was reset, the caller display no longer works.
Can someone make this work again please, see below. 

IMG_2314.PNG.jpeg

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi metalmust, thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear you've had some issues with caller display since the telephone fault was fixed. So we can help get this sorted out I will contact you via PM - please look out for my PM (the purple envelope) and we'll take it from there.

Tom 

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi metalmust, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue with your caller display. 

I can see that my colleague Tom is looking in to this for you. 

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. If you need to update the thread then just reply to your original thread rather than creating a new one. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Once Tom has received your reply to his message, he will be back in touch with you 🙂

Thanks,

[mod note - replies merged into one thread after split]

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for getting back to me and letting me know this is sorted now metalmust. If there's anything else we can help with please don't hesitate to give us another shout.

Tom