cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller Line ID

Hujarse
Tuning in

I've just moved home and since transferring my account to the new address, the caller Line ID isn't working (Was working perfectly at the previous address). The only difference is that my line is now via my Virgin Hub 3.  Is there any way of re-enabling the caller Line ID, if so how do I go around arranging it?

Any help or advice appreciated. . .

🖖🏻

12 REPLIES 12

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Hujarse,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Just to clarify, at the previous address was the line connected via the Hub?
Let us know,

Kain

Hi. . 

The phone line was connected via the old style traditional wall socket.  The only changes have been the address and method connection. . . 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No worries, thanks for the response.

Did you receive the adaptor to connect the Hub?

Cheers,

Kain

Really appreciate the quick replies.  

Yes, we were given 2.

One to connect the phone directly to to the hub and an adaptor to connect any extension sockets.  The phone is currently connected directly to the hub itself.  There are no issues with calling in or dialling out at all. . .

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Ahh okay, 

Are you receiving any dial tone at all as well?

Thanks,

Kain

Spoiler

There is a dial tone, no crackle or hiss either. . .

Thank you for confirming this @Hujarse

Can you please confirm if you are referring to Caller ID or Last caller identify feature 1471? 

Looking at our systems, these features are both active and should be working as usual. Can you please try fully rebooting your router and let me know if this has resolved the issue? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Thanks for your reply.

Caller ID is the issue.

Last caller identify feature (1471) is working ok.  Have rebooted the Hub as suggested but alas the problem still exists. . .

Thank you for confirming this @Hujarse

I have check the system at our side and I believe you'll need an engineer visit for the router itself. Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley