cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller ID stopped working

ajs2021
Joining in

Caller ID on both my landline phones stopped working about 2 weeks ago. Tried calling 150 but they just said that caller ID was set up for my account and therefore it must be my phone - even though both phones stopped displaying caller ID at same time. 150 also suggested that [all] those calling me may have changed their settings

4 REPLIES 4

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ajs2021

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Really sorry to hear of the Caller ID issue. I'll send you a PM now to get some details, check this on our system and potentially contact the telephony team to get this removed and re-added in the background. This should fix it but if not, it'll need a tech visit.

Sending the PM now.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me on PM @ajs2021

Just to update the thread, the engineer visit was booked in as sadly just removing Caller ID from the system and re-adding it didn't fix it.

This tech visit can be tracked and or altered in your online account

Let us know how the visit goes

Best 🙂

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS

Very helpful engineer/technician arrived as planned. Unfortunately he couldn't fix on-site and had to pass it back to network team. After several attempts eventually got it fixed. Many thanks to eng./tech Steve for sticking with the problem through to resolution.

Thanks for your update @ajs2021, we're pleased to hear this was finally resolved for you

Do feel free to come back to us if you have any further issues that need to be addresed

Kindest regards,

David_Bn