cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller ID help

Lot26456
Joining in

Hello all, I wonder if anyone could help. A few days ago Caller ID stopped displaying the number of incoming calls, which in turn caused havoc with my call blocker on the handset.

After a conversation with 150 they said that there was nothing wrong with their end & that it must be the phone that is faulty, even though the phone was working 100% apart from not displaying caller ID for any incoming calls. So I reset the phones to default, set them back up from scratch, still no caller ID display. I've even tried a couple of different handsets, no caller ID showing on any of them. I've searched the forum and it seems other users have had the same issue fixed, so any help would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Lot26456,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that you appear to be having some issues with your Caller ID function recently. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so we can take a closer look at what's going on for you. Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!