cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller ID Not Showing

phildee
Tuning in

Hi there

My Caller ID is not displaying the incoming number anymore. It used to work but stopped since I put my SIM into my new phone, the ZTE Axon 30 5G

The phone is totally capable of displaying the ID and had done so in the past so it would appear that there is a problem at the Virgin end, so can someone investigate.

Thanks

Philip Doyle

14 REPLIES 14

Can you please let us know how you get on phildee

Gareth_L

Hi there

ZTE have tried a few things, no luck, this is the latest advice, can you help?

The last thing you can try is, to check under settings, network settings APN, add APN settings.

To add the APN settings of the carrier, you can call them, and then add the APN settings, this would be last thing you can do, in order to check if the device works.

Thanks!

Philip

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Philip, usually the handset would get the correct APN settings via the SIM automatically. You can amend these manually though, the correct settings you need to check in your phone's settings are detailed here: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/Mobile-APN-settings/ba-p/3629014 let us know if they help.

Tom 

I have a solution!!!

All I had to do was turn VoLTE off, now I can see who calls me.

I guess Virgin is not compatible with VoLTE calls?

Thanks

Phil

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Phil, that's great. I haven't been able to get clarification on VoLTE compatibility at this stage - but thanks for updating the thread with the solution it's very much appreciated. 

Tom