cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller Display not working

VagoXD57
Joining in

Sorry if this is a repeat.

Caller Display on my PSTN landline stopped working in late August 2019.

Despite numerous calls to VM and the feature being deactivated and activated several times it is still not working. VM say it's the handset.

My Panasonic DECT is compatible with Caller display and used to display the number. I have even taken the handset to a friends house who is also a VM customer and tested it and it still works.

Where do I go from here? Any help appreciated please!

57 REPLIES 57

Hi boleynboy64,

Thank you for coming back to us, I am sorry to hear you are not happy with what has been offered by our complaints team in regards to your recent experience.

If you aren't happy with our resolution or the way the complaint has been handled you are within your rights to take this to a 3rd party adjudicator, you can can find out more around our complaints code of practice here .

Kind regards

Paul.

Hi Paul

Whilst I appreciate you advising me of my rights, which was the same information I was provided by the VM person who called me to discuss my complaint, I have wasted enough of my own time and energy trying to resolve this issue, which I also toldyour colleague. I dont have the strength or the inclination to continue. Sorry to say that your CS team is mess and is clueless.

At some stage I will be moving my services else where, as this has been an all round appalling Customer experience.

Hi My caller display on my home Panasonic land line has stopped working, can you help please, my landline number [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

Thank you 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

You probably shouldn’t post your phone number on a relatively public forum. 

Just saying. 

delboy2468
Tuning in

Hi VM.

I am having problems on my home landline phone, caller display has suddenly stopped working.

There were VM engineers working in their box down the road from us, so dont know if they done something, to stop it working, I would appreciate it if you can get it checked out. Thank you

Hi delboy2468,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear your caller display has stopped working.

Please can you remove your phone number as everyone is able to see this, I have had a look our side and can see some issues on the phone line, is everything else working, can you make and receive calls?

Regards

Paul

Thank you, caller display is now working again

Hi delboy2468,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, I am glad to hear this is now working, if you do require any further help please let us know.

Regards

Paul.