cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller Display not working

jr99
Joining in

Hi ,  Had an engineer out to fix a problem with the land line last week, and caller display has not been working since.  Have been onto customer services but they have not been able to resolve the problem.  Can you please help.

2 REPLIES 2

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @jr99,

Welcome to the forums! Many thanks for your post - I'm sorry that your Caller Display Feature isn't currently working. 

I've been unable to locate your account using your forums details to determine what might be the cause of this. I'll send you a private message so I can get some account details and I'll try my bets to assist - please keep an eye on the purple envelope at the top of the page.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @jr99,

Thanks for chatting with me via pm. It appears following the recent tech visit, we needed to reset your connection on the switch in order to make sure your services were fully working.

Glad this is all fixed for you now!

Please drop back to the forums if there's anything we can help with in the future, we'll be very happy to help.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide