cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call divert

Ellie13
Joining in

Im trying to put call divert on but its not working for some reason can someone help i rang 150 who said its on my landline but cant seem to to do 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for coming back to us Ellie13,

Can we ask if call divert has been added to your account? If this feature has not been added, you will not be able to use #21#.

I will pop you over a private message to make sure this feature is active on your landline for you. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Ellie13,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues trying to add Call Divert onto your landline phone.

Have you taken a look at our Call Features page to see if this can help with your request? You can also take a look at our Phone User Guide to see if this can assist with this as well. 

What did our team advise when you called? Let us know so we can help fruther.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you for you reply i will have a look at that 

And the lady i spoke to said its all sorted and just to push #21# then put number in but that doesnt work i go away friday so really want it sorted by then 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Ellie13,

Please do let us know how it goes, then we can help further if needed.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Still not bin able to sort it out 

Thanks for coming back to us Ellie13,

Can we ask if call divert has been added to your account? If this feature has not been added, you will not be able to use #21#.

I will pop you over a private message to make sure this feature is active on your landline for you. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi Ellie13,

Thanks for the private message. Just to confirm you cannot have our free voicemail service and call divert feature together as they are not compatible.

You can either have one or the other. Our call divert feature is a chargeable service, so if you require this it will come with a monthly cost.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi Ellie13,

Thanks for the private message. We do apologise that you could not have the call divert feature due to you having the free voicemail service. Unfortunately, these features are not compatible together, so you cam either have one or the other.

If you wish to change either of these features in the future, please come back to me.

Kind regards Jodi.