cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Charges

b2ahr
Joining in

Does anyone know if Channel Islands are included in Talk Anytime more package or if not what the charges are they do not appear on the Virgin List you can download.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Thanks for the clarification. I'm sure the OP will find that useful. VM could do with improving their documentation IMO as there is nothing to confirm this for the customer to view.

It would be rather unfortunate for a 'Talk More Anytime' customer to dial 01534 or 01481 and be stung for £10+ on a 60 minute call assuming they were dialling an inclusive number.

Hopefully the OP's query has been answered.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi b2ahr,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, you can find all our call charges here, including what is included in Talk Anytime More?

Regards

Paul.

goslow
Alessandro Volta

As per OP's original comments, can't find anything in the international link provided that specifically mentions channel islands nor in any other VM doc's which mention additional charges for the channel islands

Jersey code appears to be 01534 and Guernsey 01481 and are listed as +44 UK numbers

Talk More Anytime plan in the 'Everyday Call Charges' doc says geographic numbers starting 01, 02, 03 are included in Talk More Anytime.

Further clarification would be helpful.

Hi goslow ,

Thank you for coming back to us, I have managed to get the information for you, these aren't included in any of the plans however these are charged at standard rate, the same price as a standard call in the UK.

Regards

Paul.

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Thanks for the clarification. I'm sure the OP will find that useful. VM could do with improving their documentation IMO as there is nothing to confirm this for the customer to view.

It would be rather unfortunate for a 'Talk More Anytime' customer to dial 01534 or 01481 and be stung for £10+ on a 60 minute call assuming they were dialling an inclusive number.

Hopefully the OP's query has been answered.

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your reply.  Could you confirm what the current standard charges are please?

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @b2ahr thanks for getting back to us.

In order for me to answer this question for you, I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R