cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Center Number

JasonM1
Joining in

Hi - My landline isn't working and I need to call the call center from my mobile, what is the full number to dial?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @JasomM1, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the landline issues. Our call centre can be contacted via 0345 454 1111 or 150.

However, our Forums are designed to help with faults, and if you're able to advise me further on the fault you're experiencing with the landline services, I'll be happy to do all I can to assist you 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @JasomM1, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the landline issues. Our call centre can be contacted via 0345 454 1111 or 150.

However, our Forums are designed to help with faults, and if you're able to advise me further on the fault you're experiencing with the landline services, I'll be happy to do all I can to assist you 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi David - I need to arrange for an engineer to come back to repair the fault that was not rectified on the last visit.

Thanks for coming back to me @JasonM1, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner and I'll take a look into this for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn