cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPE's and Home phone - Hub3

Oyster
Up to speed

If our phone is connected through the superhub 3, should the number of allowed CPE's be greater than 1? I ask because after reading various literature and technical manuals on CPE (well a wikipedia article and a Cisco Systems article) I have come to the conclusion that our phone is still not working because nobody changed the number of allowed CPE's. As indicated by the output of the modem information on the superhub3.
CPE.png

3 REPLIES 3

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Oyster,

Thank you for your post.

I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues with your landline phone after switching over to the VoIP service. 

In regards to the settings, they look correct - you are only allowed one Hub per property, and switching over to VoIP doesn't change that - it just means that you'll be able to use the landline service via the hub.

After having a look at this end, I can see that you are actually currently affected by an SNR outage in your area - this will cause an intermittent broadband and landline connection until resolved.

The estimated fix date is for tomorrow, so please do let us know then if you are still experiencing issues and we'll be happy to take a closer look

We're sorry for the inconvenience caused in the meantime

Beth

jem101
Superstar

The hub itself is the one and only CPE, not devices attached to it.

John

@Beth_G wrote:

The estimated fix date is for tomorrow, so please do let us know then if you are still experiencing issues and we'll be happy to take a closer look

Still not working, but I do have a suggestion. Maybe you could suggest, to someone who is in charge of connecting these phones, that they bring in a team of competent engineers or staff. Far from wanting to ruin anyones day I'd like to make 4 million of your customers happy.
There are plenty of companies out there that could teach your engineers the basics.
I feel I can make suggestions like this because I'M PAYING THEIR WAGES.

WHEN DO I GET MY PHONE WORKING