cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Booking an engineer for elderly neighbour

paul1234567
Joining in

Back in February, I posted on here as my elderly, vulnerable neighbour's landline had stopped working and he had no way of getting in contact with Virgin himself.  (See my original post here: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Home-Phone/Booking-an-engineer-for-elderly-neighbour/m-p/460903...)  You sprang into action and got an engineer out to him the same day.  He was so pleased about that.  I'm afraid to say he's back in the same situation again - except now his Virgin broadband is down as well, so he's really stuck.  He says both landline and broadband have been non-working since the 13th.  I told him I would post on here tonight with the hope you can work your magic again.  Hope to hear from you tomorrow.  Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi paul1234567

Thanks for posting.

Apologies to hear about your neighbour's issues with the phoneline and broadband but fair play to you for helping.

I'll send a PM to get some details and we'll go from there.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me on PM paul1234567

Just to update the thread, the engineer visit was booked in.

Let us know how it goes.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill