cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bloody landline been dead all day

Terry43
Joining in

Bloody landline been dead all day had to ring the 0345 number after online check my service stated all is working ok

Well my Bloody land line is dead as a DODO. THEREIS ALWAYS  FAULTY IN MY AREA  EITHER THE TV ISNT WORKING OR THE BROADBAND HUB WIFI SIGNAL WASNT CONNECTING TO TV.

I WSS TOLD THAT AN ENGINEER WOULD BE COMING OUT ON SATURDAY 4-7pm

But thats  NO GOOD AS IM EXPECTING A PHONE CONSULT WITH MY HOSPITAL CONSULTANT IN THE MORNING FRIDAY 12TH  and hes only has my landline number on mu hospital records  so if i miss this phone consultation 

I want virgin media to  Compensate me for  not being able to use my land line snd that I am  going to miss my hospital  phone consultation  im definately considering leaving virgin media ehen contract is up

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Terry43, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. I'm sorry to hear your landline is not working as it should be currently. 

Whilst we can't offer a 100% fault free service, we do promise to fix faults as quickly as possible. 

Checking things this end I can see the next available engineer appointment was already booked for you so we're not able to bring this forward I'm afraid. 

In terms of compensation, the landline comes under our automatic compensation scheme. Once the fault has been closed as resolved, your account will automatically be assessed for credit. If eligible it is automatically applied and you'll see it on your next bill. 

Let us know how the engineer visit goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs