cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BS15 No Phone line working normal number to call for assistance?

Bristolboy
Joining in

Hello

BS15 No Phone line working normal number to call for assistance?

Virgin Media what is the faults number not calling from a virgin phone line ie a mobile, please?

Fault now 72 hours old. Still no help. No option to log on the website.

Thank you.

Thanks 

7 REPLIES 7

Bristolboy
Joining in

Hello,

My elderly parents have been without a phone for 72 hours. 

No number to call, No Option to log the fault on a website.

If no one resolves this soon I will contact the CEO of Liberty Media and ask him to fix it or shut the company down.

Clearly, no one has tested the website which just loops around.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Bristolboy,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that your elderly parents are without a landline at the moment! I completely understand how frustrating this situation can be.

Can you please confirm if you've been able to check our Service Checker page to see if there's an area outage in your parent's local area? If you're having issues accessing this page, you can always call our Automated Service line on 0800 561 0061 to see if there are any area faults.

If you wish to get in touch with our technical team directly, you can call us on 03454541111 from any phone. 

Please keep us updated. If there's no area issues listed and your parents are still experiencing issues with their landline connection, I will be happy to investigate further for you.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Mrzapie
Dialled in

Hi,

Probably a network issue, problem is the tech' "help line" I suspect follows a structured curious path of time wasting suggesting it's a user or router problem.

After repeated calls, and my suggestions that it's a network issue the "help line" is still in denial and duly dispatches an engineer. I wait for 3 hours, engineer arrives looks at the router for 2 minutes and says it's a network / landline problem which is known about and he can't fix.

Complete waste of my time and the engineers time.

I'm chasing VM down for reasonable compensation. 

Ironically if VM had told me that it was an ongoing network issue I would have accepted their explanation and not wasted 3 working hours.

Cheers.

Hi @Mrzapie, thanks for getting back to us.

I am sorry to hear that your time has been wasted.  I would love to take a closer look at your case.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Bristolboy,

I'm so sorry to hear that your parents have been without a working landline phone for 3 days now. I can see that you do have your own thread regarding the same issue where Lee has reached out to help via private messages. We'll continue to assist from there to avoid any further confusion.

Kind regards

Beth

Hi,

150 from a Virgin line - though not much use if you're a bit light on landlines so try this;

0345 454 1111

......and be prepared to jump through lots of hoops.

Cheers.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Mrzapie, 

Lee has popped you a PM to get this sorted for you.

Zoie