cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BH18 Landline Fault

c2d
Joining in

My landline in BH18 has been down since Friday 18th, despite the service check saying that nothing is wrong. Have phoned from a mobile to report the issue twice and was reassured--by automated message--that the fault was known and was being dealt with. So far nothing has been resolved, and I need some reassurance that the message has got through, and that the issue will be  dealt with, please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @c2d, and a very warm welcome to you!

We're terribly sorry to hear of the issues with the landline services.

It looks like this is part of the outage present, that is due to be resolved at 16:00 today

Do please update us beyond this time frame to advise us if this has been resolved, or is still ongoing

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @c2d, and a very warm welcome to you!

We're terribly sorry to hear of the issues with the landline services.

It looks like this is part of the outage present, that is due to be resolved at 16:00 today

Do please update us beyond this time frame to advise us if this has been resolved, or is still ongoing

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thank you so much for getting back to me. It is reassuring to be able to explain the problem. You asked me to give you an update after 16.00 today. I wish that I could say that the issue was resolved, but sadly the day has passed with no change, and the landline is still as dead as a doornail. I live in hope for tomorrow!

Kind regards

c2d

I'm sorry to hear you're still experiencing an issue with the service.

I've had a look and this is still ongoing, A power fault in the area has affected the services. Current fix date is set to 24th February, 9am.

Alex_Rm

Hallelujah! The issue is resolved an landline restored. Thank you so much.

Kind regards

c2d

Hi @c2d, thanks for your post and confirmation.

That's great news! Really pleased that everything's working for you.

Please don't be shy in letting us know if you need further help, but if not then please take care.

Many thanks

Tom_W