cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another caller ID stopped working.

BuntyMac
Tuning in

I'm not quite sure when it stopped working because we don't get tons and tons of calls on our landline, but at some point during the last couple of weeks, our caller id has stopped working. It used to be that the phone would identify the caller -- by name if they were in the phone, just by number if they weren't.

I've checked my phone settings -- they all seem fine. And I did that call to *234#  which seemed to be accepted fine, but made no difference whatsoever.

Any ideas where I go next?                 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @BuntyMac,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear of your issues that you're having with your landline at the moment, I have looked into your account and have been able to refresh your number on our network, please can you check to see if this is working for you now?

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @BuntyMac,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear of your issues that you're having with your landline at the moment, I have looked into your account and have been able to refresh your number on our network, please can you check to see if this is working for you now?

Regards,

Steven_L