cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analogue switch off

Foff
Joining in

Hi can someone tell me when Virgin changed from analogue to digital phone lines in my area (Cumbernauld)? 
phone signal from alarm box now not strong off apparently as result. When did the switch over happen?

3 REPLIES 3

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Foff,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with your alarm, can you confirm what type of alarm you mean please?

We're not able to advise at what point an area switches over to a 21CV line, however we will contact you directly to advise when you're due for the change.

You can read more on it here

Alex_Rm

My house alarm I mean. My alarm company have told me that Virgin must have changed phone signal in my area and this has impacted on performance of my alarm signal box. I am unable to get confirmation of this. Don't know what to do. Would Virgin change from analogue to digital and not tell customers? 

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Foff

Thanks for your reply. I can double check to see if the switchover has occured in your area and I can also get a date for you if this switchover is due to happen soon. All customers will have received notification of the 21CV switchover. I shall send you a private message now to look into this further.

Best wishes,

Serena