cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adaptor for digital phone change August 27th

tonkinese
Joining in

A few months ago I received an email saying my phone line would be 'upgraded' to digital and was asked to order an adaptor. I did this.

According to the webpage my order had been received. On checking my account a week or so later there was no sign of that order. So I ordered again. Again, when checking - no order received.

Eventually, on 9th July, I tried Live Chat and, after answering all the questions, was assured that the order was accepted and that the agent had placed a note on my account to that effect. He also said that he would send me an email of our conversation.

I have received no such email.

Today I check the account yet again and there is no sign of any order.

I would like to be reassured that the order has in fact been accepted and that the adaptor will be sent out.
Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi tonkinese,

I am very sorry about that.

I have just checked over your account again, and whilst I can see that your area is set up and ready for 21CV service (landline over fibre connection), it doesn't look like your account is specifically set up for it just yet.  

I'm going to pop you over a PM now so I can take a closer look into this with you and see what can be done. We'll most likely need to send out an engineer to your property so you can be migrated over.

Kind regards,

Beth

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi tonkinese

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I can see this was sent out last week, so if you've not received it by Friday, let us know.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thank you - I shall look out for it.

Nothing Friday.

Nothing Saturday

and nothing Today (Monday19th).

Hi tonkinese,

I am very sorry about that.

I have just checked over your account again, and whilst I can see that your area is set up and ready for 21CV service (landline over fibre connection), it doesn't look like your account is specifically set up for it just yet.  

I'm going to pop you over a PM now so I can take a closer look into this with you and see what can be done. We'll most likely need to send out an engineer to your property so you can be migrated over.

Kind regards,

Beth

Beth

Have replied to your PM.
Engineer came today and connected phone to fibre network.
Everything working properly. Thank you.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for getting back to us Tonkinese.

Glad to hear its all working fine 🙂
Zoie