cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter to connect landline phone to new hub?

LP9046
Tuning in

Hello

Earlier on in the year I got a new hub and my landline hasn’t worked since. It’s crackles and I am unable to make or receive calls (has stopped the scammers though so always a positive!)
Do I need an adapter or an engineer to visit, if it’s something that I can sort myself then I am happy to do so if it’s just an adapter that would be great if that’s what’s needed. I have tried to phone this fault to report it but cannot get past the automated system running tests.

Thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @LP9046, and a very warm welcome to you!

Can you please advise me if you've been switched over to the landline services via your router?

If so, we should have issued you with an RJ11 adapter, was this issued to you?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @LP9046, and a very warm welcome to you!

Can you please advise me if you've been switched over to the landline services via your router?

If so, we should have issued you with an RJ11 adapter, was this issued to you?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thanks ever so much for your quick response David_Bn
Im really not sure if I’ve been switched over, is this something I can check out somehow? (Sorry if I’m being a bit stupid) I was sent a new hub but was not given an adapter. Any help would be appreciated.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner, and I can look into this for you, and if required, have an adapter sent out to you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thanks very much David, I’ve replied. 

My phone is all sorted now, it wasn’t an adapter I needed after all as there was a problem outside in the street, which the engineer fixed. 

Excellent service from David_Bn and the engineer, it’s just been brilliant and has been sorted out so quickly and efficiently. 

Many thanks. Brilliant. 

Thanks for coming back to us @LP9046. I'm glad to hear that your issues have now been resolved with the great work from @David_Bn and the engineer.

Regards,

Steven_L