cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter to connect landline phone to new hub 3 I received today.

preep
On our wavelength

I need an adapter to connect landline phone to new hub 3 I received today. Phone was connected to wall socket however I was forced to have a new hub which I didn't want because they said no longer support this type of phone connection in my area and must have phone plugged in to the router. There wasn't one supplied in the box. Is there a quick way to request an adapter from Virgin without phoning customer services? TIA

83 REPLIES 83

Ni idea I'm affraid. 

My wife moved to an O2 mobile which triggered a broad band upgrade, but poorly communicated!

Hub3.0 arrived, then a week later our broadband connection failed, in desperation after failing to get this going again I plugged the new router in and restored the broadband connection.

Now the phone doesn't work.

Appreciate the upgrade but with no real guidance or communication this is all a bit of a nuisance to those working from home.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I am so sorry for the confusion, this may be a Volt deal, I can take a look into this for you to see what has gone on.

I will pop you over a PM, so keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂

Zoie

Many thanks

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Nigel, 

Thank you so much for messaging with me, I am so glad you have managed to find out what the issue is. Hope all keeps looking good and if you need anything else pop back here 🙂

Zoie