cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter to connect landline phone to new hub 3 I received today.

preep
On our wavelength

I need an adapter to connect landline phone to new hub 3 I received today. Phone was connected to wall socket however I was forced to have a new hub which I didn't want because they said no longer support this type of phone connection in my area and must have phone plugged in to the router. There wasn't one supplied in the box. Is there a quick way to request an adapter from Virgin without phoning customer services? TIA

83 REPLIES 83

Arrived today 

Thanks very much for your help !!!!! 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @tomekkuz85.

Glad to hear that you have managed to receive the RJ11 adaptor. 

If you do need anything else then please do let us know. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M  

@zak_M

Any possibility you could assist me with a connector for my phone for the hub or assist with getting an engineer visit?

The VM phone socket connection has stopped working and I have no phone now.

I've sat on my mobile to customer services to book an engineer visit but on 3 occasions now the call has disconnected after an hour.

many thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
you should start your own thread not hijack someone elses

Given that a number of people have been helped in this thread with the same problem I formed the view that it would be counter productive to start a new thread to simply repeat the issue already identified, described and solved in this one.

I am assuming you formed a different view but that's the great thing about the internet people are allowed to hold different views even if they are wrong.

Anonymous
Not applicable
marked as answered by the OP so the problem here solved

I saw that it had been marked as answered in October last year and that was how I became aware of the solution that the team were providing. I assume the other people who posted in this thread and received the assistance after it had been marked as solved also were aware that the problem that they had was being solved within the thread and that was why they posted in here as well as recently as last month without criticism but I'll start a new thread if that is the most appropriate thing to do and posting in here was inappropriate.

Apologies if I have done something wrong.

many thanks

Hi Monkey1903,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear of the issues you're having with your landline service. I have responded to your individual post so when you get the chance please do take a look 🙂 we will have been more than happy to help out from here, but we do encourage users to start their own posts.

Kind regards,

Beth

Beth

JayMcB79
On our wavelength

im having problems with my land line. CS asked me to setup the line with the sh3. but i dont have the adapter. can you get it one online?

Thanks

Hi @JayMcB79,

Thank you for your post. Have you recently upgraded your landline service to connect to a router instead of via the landline socket in the wall?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!