Adapter fitted to hub, no dial tone

JohnH4
Tuning in

Additional phone sockets previously fitted by ntl

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

JohnH4
Tuning in

I have tried reboot, switching off and on, I know that the handsets are good and everything else is working fine

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JohnH4

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having with the phone connection to the hub.

Did the adaptor arrive with any other equipment from us?

Could you please check here to ensure this has been connected correctly?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

JohnH4
Tuning in

I have tried reboot, switching off and on, I know that the handsets are good and everything else is working fine

Hi @JohnH4,

Thanks for giving that a try. I'm really sorry to hear that these efforts haven't helped. As such, so that we can have a closer look at what's going on, I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments.

Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JohnH4,

Thank you for getting back in touch via private message so that we could take a closer look things, and for being patient whilst we investigated.

As discussed there, a technician visit has been scheduled and booked now to get this sorted out for you. I'm unable to confirm the date/time of the booking publicly for security reasons, but you can check and manage if needed via your My Virgin Media online account.

Be sure to let us know how the visit goes.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!