cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absolutely furious - landline removed?

AaJenny
Tuning in

I have received an email saying I have changed my package to not cover my home phone anymore. No one has changed the package at all. This is very distressing as I can't receive phone calls from the hospital for my mother. I would like to know why my package was changed and by whom. This is not acceptable at all.

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

3 REPLIES 3

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AaJenny

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for posting. 

I am sorry for any confusion caused reference your package and that you are unable to receive calls on the landline. 

I have taken a look at our systems and can see your telephone service has been impacted today as you are in an area that has been fully migrated to our fibre network. As such coppers services have been switched off. It appears you did not respond to communications regarding this therefore a migration date couldn't be confirmed. 

I can see a technician visit has been booked for you to get this sorted. 

For confirmation of the time and date please sign into your online account 

If you have any other questions or concerns, let me know 

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I had an email to tell me that my TV package has been changed and that my phone cover had been cancelled. The email said that I changed the package. This is not to do with a fault but that you have said in an email that I have changed my package and I have not.

Hey AaJenny, thank you for reaching back out. 

As mentioned above this is the only change that has happened recently. 

However I will send you a PM, so we can look into and talk about this issues in more details.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?