cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1571 issue

Dorman61
Joining in

Hello there

I've had a long term issue with 1571 in that, as happened today, I get messages that are ridiculously old. So todays message was from my wife in Ireland but was dated 15 June, so no use whatsoever,

I normally get my messages via 1471 which works fine. The 1571 dadadadada tone happens occasionally and so I know to ring 1571 and to listen to the message even if they are always from ages ago. This time the dadadadada has not gone away. It's there every time I pick up the phone even though there is definitely no message to be listened to.

Anyway, the upshot of this is that 1571 just doesn't work for me and I'd like to remove it please. Can you do that for me?  Thanks, 

2 REPLIES 2

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Dorman61, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to our community. I am sorry to hear the Voicemail service does not work for you.

I would be happy to take a look into this, I will send you a PM.

Please can you look out the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hello,  thanks for the reply. I was told a private message would be coming my way and to look out for a purple envelope. The only messages I've had relate to joining the community. All very nice, but is my desire to have the ineffective 1571 removed, actually being actioned or maybe it's been done already?

Could you let me know the state of play. Ta