cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

150 unobtainable

michael0071
On our wavelength

Trying to contact about phone change to virgin Fibre net work I have tried 150 and 0345 454 1111 not available tone for both help please 

8 REPLIES 8

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @michael0071,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry that the numbers are not working for you.

What help are you needing from us today? I will do my best to help you. 

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Just trying to arrange a time to have A engineer as you are changing landline to fibre in June 7

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @michael0071,

Thank you for explaining this, can expand on this please? Are you due to have a migration on the landline from the wall socket to the Hub?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Haley this is all the information I was sent.. I get through on the numbers but when press the one key all I get is a unavailable tone

On 07 June your home phone service will be switched from the traditional phone line over to our fibre network. A technician will need to connect your home phone to a new WiFi Hub so you can make and receive phone calls over our fibre network.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for confirming @michael0071.

Did you receive an email from us? There should be a link included in the mail for you to set a date for the migration, are you able to do this? If not please don't worry I'll send you a PM and we can assist you from here 🙂

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

Hi Again Hailey

No just to phone one or both the two numbers both of which I get through to options to press one then the long continuations tone not an engagement tone so if you could help further truly grateful

Your 150 number still not working still can not arrange a time with you :^(

Hi @michael0071,

I can see that you're reaching out to one of my colleagues via private message on the back of another thread about this. Please respond to them there where we'll continue to assist you going forward.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!