cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1471 not working

Mol67
Joining in

Recently we've had no dial tone and have had to have someone out to fix something in the local cabinet. Since the visit we've discovered that 1471 and caller id no longer works. How do we sort this? Thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Mol67,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Messages! I'm glad to hear that your landline features are back to working okay!

I'm happy that I was able to help have this problem resolved for you.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help going forward. We're happy to assist.

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Mol67,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues with your landline features after your recent technical appointment.

Have you been able to take a look at our Landline Call Features page to see if this can help resolve the issue? 

Let us know how you get on and if you need any further help with this issue going forward. We're happy to help.

Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Hi Pauline,_Z

Both these features worked before our phone line went dead. We can make and recieve calls now after the technician did some work in the cabinet but 1471 and caller id no longer work. I have tried in vain to get through to a human so I had a look on here and have seen several posts the same and their problem was resolved by a vm person.

Thanks

Mol67

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Mol67,

Thank you for coming back to me. Sorry to hear that the tips on the Website did not help. I'll be more than happy to see what's happened since your technician visit. I will send you a Private Message to investigate this issue further for you. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch with you soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Mol67,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Messages! I'm glad to hear that your landline features are back to working okay!

I'm happy that I was able to help have this problem resolved for you.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help going forward. We're happy to assist.

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team