cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
19 Comments
Parsam
Tuning in

I appreciate the efforts for this problem but reaching a certain step and then advising to "follow the onscreen instructions" is not full guidance on what to do. It makes this video worthless as a means of helping people. 

BobbleHead
On our wavelength

Nobody needs this video - it's a very obvious thing to do.

I've tried accessing my account but it won't let me. Try for a password/email reminder and it refuses to recognise my details. But if I try to re-register my details it recognises them to tell me I'm already registered? The same details it won't recognise for a password/email reminder! 

How about a video on that Nathan including how not to get annoyed by Captcha loops?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I hate video instructions - too lazy to write it out so stick a naff video in place.

TrafficProducer
Dialled in

NONE!!! ZERO !!! ideas work for me: I can NOT get logged in YES details I enter are correct

I have asked for help for weeks forum and other places BUT can not log in to my onlincan not log on.jpge account

Clarelou22
Joining in

My account been hacked it says doesn't recognise any of my details or REF NUMBER IE: ACCOUNT NUMBER. its been like this for 2weeks ive rang virgin exsplained they said theyd send me reset link!!! DUH I SAID MY ACC DETSDET CHANGED INCLUDING MY EMAIL AND MOBILE NUMBER.. I CANT OAY MY BILL. So what have virgin done to help me!!???  NOTHING ZILTCH ZERO ONLY THING THEYVE DONE IS CUT ME OFF AND DOUBLED MY BILL! wth!!! 😤😡 Only been wth virgin since june ive paid over £600 for bills and i i should only be on £45 a month. Ive tv, broadband 50mbps. And basic tv. No mobile. Whts going on?? Im not happy thonkithof going wth BT. YOU GET TREAT BETTER ND THEY CAN UNDERSTAND MY LANGUAGE!! ALSO THER CHEAPER THER STRAIGHT ON THE PROBLEM IF YOU HAVE ONE PLUS THERE REWARDS ARE WAY BETTER YOU ACTUALLY GET THEM. IM STILL WAITING FOR MY PLAYSTATION AND £50 RECOMMEND FREIND. 

THINK THIS IS GOOD BYE VIRGIN. NEVER AGAIN SIGN UP EVER!!!!

terr-virg-hlp-1
Tuning in

My problem is an email that is NOT accessable through Outlook or VIrginmedia web site,I tried accessing Virginmedia.com through 3 different browsers, as the operator said it may be  browser problem and when I go to my profife -manage accounts, I get message 'OOPS there is an error', I get this on all browsers.

I cannot access this email,I cannot Delete it,cannot do anyrhing with it, and Virginmedia have told me that unless I sign up for their 'maintaince package', of £5 per month they cannot help, which I refuse as I consider I pay them enough as it is.

Where is the SERVICE we pay for!!

I have been with Virginmedia since the beginning (Blueyonder), and in the past have had a good service, but now considering other options

London1424
Joining in

While away from my house I can’t get virgin WiFi. In house it’s fine.  Outside I have everyone else WiFi but virgin. 

JunaidZ
Tuning in

Has this issue been resolved? 

Ciderhead
Tuning in

Ahhh if only it was easy.. how about video when your website wont recognise details?

HettyB2015
Joining in

Sounds like other people are having the same problems as myself. Can't log into my billing account, it doesn't recognise my email address or my password. Tried to register no joy, tried to call, no joy, tried that annoying bot thing again no joy. The funny thing is they email my bill via the email address I gave them so what is going on!  Please Virgin improve your customer services its really awful. 

atorque
Joining in

How on earth is this issue not resolved yet?  We cannot progress beyond captcha because it is broken on Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and every other browser I have tried.  Virgin, maybe fix this issue since it is affecting so many people.

Poff
Joining in

Hi everyone hope you are well

I have been on line for 5 hours trying to upgrade my SIM card
On line chat is useless keeps sending me a link I can’t use as my original email address was a .com.uk address that is no longer active and this is the email address login to this account

I have explained on line this problem but all I get is a link that I can’t use as it asks for my email address to send a reset code,but as I explained my email address linked to this account is now discontinued

What can I do as I unable to speak to a person do to COVID?

LimeLight
Joining in

nearly 2 years after this was posted, it's still not allowing people to log in.

D_Bat
Joining in

Only just taken out account with Virgin Mobile and i'm not impressed with the customer service at all. still within my 14 day cool off, may go elsewhere. 

blodwyn_Blod
On our wavelength

it's VIRGIN , what else do you expect people? It's VIRGIN

johnbravo
Joining in

Having exactly same problem with Virgin mobile account. Seriously considering cancellation

ModTeam

Hi @johnbravo

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with your online Virgin Mobile account. 

If you could please post on the mobile part of our forum a member of our team will then be able to assist you further.

Regards,

Dean C 
Community Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm just signing up to virginmedia broadband who contacted me by phone. I think they must have my email address wrong because I have heard NOTHING from them since. I tried ringing the sales number who confirmed they were processing my order but they put me through to another dept who put me in a queue which was never enswered. Tried again the next day, same result. I think I'll just cancel. if I can ever get hold of them! What a shower.

Nanajp
Tuning in

I can’t access our account even though it’s in my name I pay the bill my husbands had a bleed to the brain stroke and the woman I spoke to was so rude I did not need this if I’m paying the bills and more than what I know I owe can someone help me can’t find details from my husbands computer as all password locked I’m going to leave Virgin if you don’t respond it’s not on I will take this further