cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intermittent internet

cidneydessel
Just joined

internet constantly cutting out, unable to play any online game which is exactly the reason i went with virgin in the 1st place for a faster connection.

network log keeps saying t3 time out, sync timing failure, RCS partial service, this has been going on for weeks am now there are works in the area it is worse. it does predate the work. 

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@cidneydessel wrote:

<snip>   now there are works in the area it is worse. it does predate the work. 

If VM are doing area work, they will not do any troubleshooting until the work is finished.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi cidneydessel, 

Thanks for your post and a big welcome to the forums. It's great having you here on board with us in the Community.

Apologies to hear about the issues you have been having with your connection while trying to game. Checking your account, I can see all is looking well with the Hub in terms of power levels and uptime. There is a fault open that is affecting you though that is causing a fluctuation with your SNR levels. While this is ongoing, you will have an issue with the connection.

The details of the fault are here: 

• Fault reference number: F009495825 
  • Estimated fix time: 15 DEC 2021 13:10
  • Description: Status report || You might find that your Virgin Fibre, Voice and Virgin TV services are intermittent, with the picture freezing or disappearing now and then. We are sorry and our engineers are working hard to resolve this for you.

I have made a note of this on your account so the relevant teams are aware you are affected. If there is anything else we can do, let us know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs