Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

broadban problems

i play world of tanks a lot and keep crashing to desktop and or lagging also if i watch you tube upstairs it stutters ,my pc is hardwired to the hub been in touch with world of tanks and they suggest its a broadband issue ,i think its this new hub as i dont recall it being this bad with my old hub  but its becomng to be a pain thinking about looking into sky

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: broadban problems

Internet problems wouldn't make a game crash to desktop. That is the game crashing not the connection dropping

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well its a online game only and when I lose connection it crashes or freezes I get a error report called flow sent it world of tanks and they said internet problem, it loses connection to the game servers it freezes it also does it when I am watching you tube it stutters and you cannot blame that on you tube

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

if the game crashes to test top and doesn't just give you an error and stay in the game and disconnect then its a very poorly designed game.

And if youtube stutters that should be youtube, Peering between you and youtube, Your computer specs or your internet connection.

If you are watching youtube and your browser crashes to desktop you blame the broswer not the internet. The browswer should be able to handle that connection lose and tell you not crash.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos